Why Can't I Lose Weight (And Keep It Off)? THE Weight Loss Secret


Before I even started our weight loss and health education business, people used to ask me for step-by-step instructions on how to lose weight. That's because I've been a health nut for most of my life and can stay at my ideal weight easily.

"Just tell me exactly what to do and I'll do it", they'd say.

So time and time again I would give them step-by-step instructions nicely written out, with lots of different colours and carefully selected photos; I'd use all the tools at my disposal to get them to their goal.

weight loss help, weight loss for women, diet programs with food,

I used to hope and pray one of them would be a success story. But the success rate was a not very impressive zero percent.

Why? Because my advice sucked? Because I had no clue what I'm talking about? Because I'm so scary that they ran away in fear? (If you knew me, you'd laugh at that one).

I took it personally to start with, but over the years I realised the secret to losing weight permanently is not what you think it is.

You think that you haven't found the right diet yet, or the right fat loss supplement or the right exercise program. You think you'd lose weight if you could afford a personal trainer, if you had a support buddy or when the kids have grown up.

Here's the bad news. Every single weight loss approach you tried does work. The formula for losing weight is incredibly simple - eat less calories than you need, so you calorie restrict, and do more exercise, preferably high intensity exercise. Any approach that you've tried along these lines will lead to losing a few kilos (or pounds).

It's not the diet or the fat loss supplement or the exercise program that doesn't work.

It's that you get in your own way. You don't mean to, but you do. And this is the real secret to losing weight permanently. You need to stop getting in your own way of the weight loss results you want.

You start off on any weight loss program and think you really will be diligent. Just like all the people that have asked me for help over the years, they are absolutely determined: "I will do what you tell me, just tell me what to do."

But you don't stick to it. They didn't stick to it. Life gets in the way, or you get in your own way.

The missing link in most weight loss programs is they don't teach you the essence of motivation. They don't teach you that you must have a really huge reason to take action and to keep going when the going gets tough. Once you can master your mind and learn the secrets to motivation, nothing will stop you in anything you do.

The first step to weight loss success is finding with crystal clarity what your big, huge, massive reason is to lose weight and keep it off. Then you need to keep it near you at all times, so when you start wavering you can remind yourself of your big weight loss 'why'.

Eat Stop Eat

Wie Sie hartnäckiges Bauchfett loswerden

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Help With Weight Loss
Support by CB Engine